Nostalgia Relay MK1
Please choose your currency above.
The Stromus Labs Nostalgia Relay was designed as an aesthetic alternative to boxy or unoriginal enclosures flooding the market for emulation, set-top box, and project use. encompassing features that have never been included or combined in a raspberry pi case before. Such as fully selectable lighting, modular embedded hardware or GPIO software shutdown button, switchable 5th USB on back panel for future feature expandability with all raspberry pi features accessible, integrated cooling fan and 100mm Vesa mounts with locking feet for set-top box use. Designed to make the time invested in a project be a centerpiece... rather than hidden behind a pile of cable.
- Advanced Pi case with custom embedded circuitry and jacketed cabling
- FIbre Optic Power/Act lights on front panel
- Selectable Analog RGB lighting and cooling fan
- Software or hard power switch
- Many finish options from DIY, to SLA
- Drop and plug-in design for Raspberry Pi 3 or zero
- Modular design, all pieces replaceable and repairable
- All IO Routed to back panel
- 100mm Vesa Mountable with removable feet
- Full Front USB
- Single line software scripts will be available for easy install of switch and more
- GPiO accessible
- Selectable 5th USB on back panel for expansion
- Custom Designs Available on request
- Designed, handmade and manufactured with passion
- Future Expandability Planned as follows:
- Expansions Replace bottom panel with displays, drive bays, USB hubs, game cartridge readers etc
- Digitally controllable lighting
- more to come
- Many optional accessories available
Some notes about the build
This is a 3D printed design, as distributed manufacturing is the future, there may be some small defects that won't take away from the form or function. We have attempted every measure to remove defects from our machines for the last year. We are very close to an injection simulation Close to perfection but there will always be something minute to criticize. This will be true for the foreseeable future until there is a large sum to upgrade every machine completely. If you wish for a higher quality piece please choose SLA as it can attain 10x the detail at 4x the cost of the FDM machines currently farming and is a measure Stromus Labs chose to achieve small details on the button and more smaller products in the future. If that detail is achieved on the normal machines later you can always upgrade the case only.
These are currently hand built but automation is planned for every step of the build. It currently takes a few days to complete one build as long as the 24hr machine time completes to my standards.
Many more builds and Mk's coming soon
Please subscribe to my newsletter. Currently focusing updates to instagram and facebook. Stromuslabs
Calculated at checkout. Cheap options have no tracking.
For an estimate of what your graphic will look like play with this tool and message before and after to the Facebook page make sure you understand the limitations of the format. Your images can be edited depending on complexity.
-Stromus Labs also apologizes if Canada post decides to gouge anyone it is extremely difficult to get a good shipping price in Canada.
-This will require a lot of time on our part we apologize if it seems expensive we believe it is extremely competitive to even generic cases out there. We will not ship a case that's not perfect. hence the painful development timeline.
-Shipped Worldwide From Beautiful British Columbia Canada
-Also a derivative of Stromus Labs has been on eBay for over a decade we'll pack these boxes like they are going to war, no worries
Contact Stromus Labs for commercial options
Thanks for believing in Stromus Labs :)
Stromus Labs will keep run updates on the facebook page and mailing list www.facebook.com/stromuslabs